Viper Biothane Working Lead 4 ft
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The lead is also available in 20 inches, and 6 feet length.
Our Biothane Working Lead is created from a high-quality Biothane waterproof coated webbing. A trusted name in national sports leagues as well as international military and space organizations, Biothane has a flexible substrate core that is bonded with a durable waterproof coating for protection. It is durable, cleanable, and has proven durability in applications where safety, cleanability, flexibility, and strength are crucial.
- LEAD WITH PURPOSE with the Viper Biothane Dog Leash. This robust webbed dog lead is specially coated to emerge from even the swampiest environments, dry and smell-free, without loss of flexibility. !!! NOT A CHEW PROOF MATERIAL, NOT TO BE USED FOR TIE OUT !!!
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Biothane dog leash will not get stiff during extreme cold and will not melt during extreme heat. Super Heavy Biothane webbing has up to 750 lbs of breaking strength.
- MORE DURABLE than leather dog leashes, the Biothane dog leash boasts a flexible substrate core bonded with a waterproof coating, perfect for environs where strength and cleanliness are crucial.
- SOLID BRASS HARDWARE is ideal for working dogs in law enforcement or military operations. Will not rust.
- Made in the USA from the highest quality materials, our Biothane Working Lead comes in 23 different colors, and 3 widths.